Kanchenjunga South Expedition is the best expedition destination which is newly opened destination. Kanchenjunga South is located at 8,494M high.
Highlights of Kanchenjunga South Expedition:
- Sightseeing to cultural and historical heritage sites of Kathmandu
- Trek to world’s 3rd highest mountain, Kanchenjunga Base Camp, Camp I, Camp II, Camp III, & Summit
- Explore Rai, Limbu and Bhotia culture and their day to day life
- Adventurous passes of Sinon La Pass (4460m), Mirgin La Pass (4725m) and Sinelapcha La Pass (4446m)
- Kanchenjunga south view from Oktang and north view from Pangpema