Highlights of Mardi Himal Trek:
- Sightseeing tour of Old Kathmandu City, Hindu Temples, and Buddhist Stupas
- Untouched mountain views of Annapurna ranges such as Lamjung Himal, Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre
- Species of flora and fauna and wild animals such as Musk Deer, Spotted Deer, and Snow Leopard
- The great countryside hills, terrace hill and view of farming land
- Explore authentic Gurung Culture and LifeStyle
- Pokhara City & Phewa Lake
Mardi Himal explores the solitary forested land with snowcapped mountains, Gurung Cultural Heritage and speculation of Machhapuchhre (6993m).
Mardi Himal trek begins after having 3o minute drive from Pokhara to Phedi. the trek begins from Dhampus and you will reach places like Deurali, forested Camp, High Camp and finally towards Machhapuchhre Base Camp. The views on the way to Mardi Himal are impressive that includes Annapurna South, Machhapuchhre, Mardi Himal, Hiunchuli and dazzling landscape of Southern Kaski district.
This classical trail offers the unspoiled beauty of segregation, wilderness path, authentic villages. Here you can encounter wild spices such as Himalayan Thar, Musk Deer, Spotted Deer, and Snow Leopard.
Mardi Himal Trek is the best place of escaping from the crowd and being close to romanticism related to isolated nature. So, Filming Himalaya organizes the best trekking package and safety voyage to Mardi Himal.