Highlights of Renjo La Pass Trekking
- The definitive Himalayan trek to the foot of Mt. Everest through breathless high alpine landscapes,
- Visiting an ancient Buddhist Monasteries where Yeti Skull kept,
- Spectacular touching the tops of some of the most famous mountains in the Himalaya,
- Crossing over high suspension bridges,
- Homeland of Sherpa people and their picturesque villages along the trail,
- Mirror the towering landscape all around,
- Stunning view from Renjo-La Pass,
- Smooth walking up and down through the dense Rhododendron and Pine forest,
- Scenic mountain flight in and out of Lukla, meeting with local Sherpa people,
- Passing several Buddhist monuments, well-maintained trails, and comfortable lodges, but the trekking routes here start higher and stay higher and high glacial Gokyo Lake.
Renjo la with Gokyo trek in an alternate point of view investigating Everest from another part of Khumbu area. Renjo La Pass Trekking is the perfect trek for experience sweetheart eager to trek Everest locale. However, request more an assortment of view, pass and less night at the high elevation. Renjo la with Gokyo is the rundown swarmed trekking goal of Everest trek.
Renjo with Gokyo is one of best trekking goal which offers a pleasant perspective on 4 of the 14 tallest heaps of the world. Mount Everest (8848m), Mt. Lhotse(8516m), Mt. Makalu(8470m), Mt. Cho Oyu(8001m) the turquoise Glacier Lake Valley with high Renjo La pass(5435m) climb to Gokyo Ri(5320m) and day climb to fifth Lake from where you can see Mt.ChoOyu before us standing tall include more energy.
Renjo La Pass Trekking with Gokyo begins from Kathmandu Valley and take a flight to Lukla for around 35 minutes. At that point climb for Gokyo through Phakding, Namche Bazar(3440m). We will climb for Tyangboche air terminal after approaching to Everest perspective 3890m the most critical Everest see Point. The ethnic Sherpa town origination of amazing Climber Apa Rita Sherpa, Apa Sherpa, and Everest first climber Sir Tenzing Norgay Sherpa’s youth are staying here in Thame town.
Thame town is wealthy in Tibetan culture because the outskirt is close to Nagpa La so affected by Tibetan culture. Investigation of old Thame Dechen Chokhorling Monastery makes only the all the best before Renjo Pass Via Lungden. After Renjo la pass trek we reach Gokyo where we will investigate fifth Lake to Cho Oyu base camp.
Early morning Hike to Gokyo Ri (5320m) slides Goyo such kind of concealed truth make the voyage paramount to feel the experience and to be a piece of Legendary Route you have to visit Renjola with Gokyo Trek. We plummet dhole and the accompanying preliminary to Namche with Mongla plunge down to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.