Highlights of Pisang Peak Climbing
- Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage of Wolrd Heritage Sites
- Pisang Peak Base Came & Summit
- Panoramic view of Himalayas, such as Dhaulagiri (8197m), Annapurna (8091m) Machhapuchhre (6993m), Manaslu (8163m)
- Old Braga Buddhist village & Manang Village
- Hindu and Buddhist holy pilgrimage (Muktinath)
- Adventure Thorong La Cross,
- Gangapurna Lake
Pisang Peak Climbing is the climbing destination at the height of 6091m. It is located in the Annapurna area, close to the Annapurna circuit trekking course.
From the Pisang Peak (6091 m)you can enjoy the magnificent view of the Himalayas such as Annapurna I (8091 m), Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Annapurna II (7937 m), Annapurna III (7555 m), Annapurna IV (7525 m), Machapuchare(6993 m).
Combined with the Annapurna Circuit Trekking course, you will walk from the subtropical village to the top of the Himalayas covered with snow and ice. With lush rice paddies to diverse flora and fauna, desolate plateau, snow-covered Himalaya, villages of diverse ethnic groups. all of the charms of the Annapurna region can be fully enjoyed.