Highlights of Tent Peak Climbing
- Panoramic view of the Himalayas, such as Dhaulagiri(8167m), Annapurna South(7219m),
- Machhapuchre(6993m), Hiuchuli (6441m), Gangapurna (7455m) and many more mountain peaks
- Tent peak Camp, & Summit
- Natural Hot Spring
- Rhododendron forests, Bamboo forests,
- Modi Khola, Terraced Hills, Adventure trekking trail
- Annapurna and Machhapuchre Base Camp
Tent Peak Climbing is also known as Tharpu Chuli. It is situated in the heart of Annapurna Sanctuary at an elevation of 5700 meters. This peak offers an ideal opportunity for those who want to summit a Himalayan peak, but who may otherwise be hesitant to try a higher peak as a Himalayan debut.
Besides providing an interesting Tent Peak Climbing combining glacier travel. We face climbing and tiptoeing on knife ridge. A climb on this mountain offers an unparalleled view of the entire Annapurna Sanctuary. A breathtaking circle of hanging glaciers and moraines surrounded by some of the highest peaks on earth. The normal route follows the North-West Ridge to the summit although the mountain has been climbed via the South-East Ridge as well as South-West Face.